Tuesday, March 17, 2015

David Hockney Inspired Collage

Landscape
To make this landscape collage, I first took a picture of the whole landscape. Then, divided the picture in a grid and started taking picture of each square. After I used Photoshop to connect the pictures together and put some on top of others, as if putting a puzzle together. 
Portrait
To make this portrait collage of Hiral, I took a picture of her, shoulders up. Then I started to take close up photos of her face (eyes,nose,mouth). I also took a picture of each side of her face. Using Photoshop, I started to put the pictures together and added a drop shadow to make the pictures pop. I overlapped the pictures, some of the same features, to make it look more artistic. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the landscape one. The composition of the picture is nice. The different angles gives it nice contrast. For the portrait one I think I look crazy but it's pretty cool. There is a random mouth on my cheek. Your pictures show that you used David Hockney style

    ReplyDelete